Law of Attraction daily affirmations that will change your life


The law of attraction states that you should always be attracted by what you believe. The magic behind the law is based on the belief that negative thinking often leads to negative results. The daily affirmations of the Law of Attraction help manifest a more productive and happier life for yourself.

Image: unsplash.com (modified by the author)
Source: UGC

Perfecting and mastering the law of attraction does not happen overnight. It includes regular confirmations to make sure it is working in your favor. The affirmations are a great way to change the way you think, feel, and act to change your life every day.

Best law of attraction, daily affirmations that will change your life

If you affirm positively every morning, you're bound to see good things happen to you. They are great ways to announce success to your inner self so that it can manifest on the outside. Here is a list of the best daily law of attraction affirmations that will change your life.

29b2ec30276b70d1.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

Sweet Happy Birthday captions for your best friend on Instagram

The Law of Attraction for Success

  • I am a high achiever; everything I touch turns to gold.
  • I can never fail because everything that happens helps me get better.
  • Feeling confident, secure, and strong is a normal part of my everyday life.
  • I am independent, creative and persistent in everything I do.
  • I am precious and I will make a powerful contribution to the world today.
  • I am constantly pushing myself to learn and develop in areas of life that bring me happiness, freedom and purpose.
  • I wake up every morning and am ready for a new day full of exciting opportunities.
  • I am surrounded by people who make me be the best version of myself.
  • I am learning to trust the path and the success process.
  • My action is willful and brings me closer to my goals.
  • I teach others to believe in myself by believing in myself.
  • I have great ideas and I make great contributions.
  • Every day I discover interesting and exciting new ways.
  • I will be open-minded and always striving to explore new avenues of success.
  • I have everything I need to make this a great and successful day.
  • Every day I get stronger and more able to make my dreams come true.
  • I am powerful and successful.
eb5445965bc45a43.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

The 20 most frequent interview questions in leadership rounds with answers

ALSO READ: Good quotes about love, life and friends

Law of Attraction for Money

  • Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
  • I am a magnet for financial abundance and wealth.
  • I have the power to manifest wealth and abundance in my life.
  • I am a great magnet for money.
  • Money is drawn to me.
  • I get money just thinking of abundance.
Image: unsplash.com (modified by the author)
Source: UGC
  • Money flows into my life with ease.
  • My self-worth and wealth are constantly growing.
  • The universe provides me with money all the time, and I always have enough money to meet my needs.
  • I am entering new sources of income.
  • I trust my ability to manifest money.
  • I am worthy of wealth.
  • I know that I can attract wealth and achieve all of my goals.
  • Every day I attract people who will help me achieve my goals.
  • The strength to succeed lies in me.
  • I make my dreams come true every day.
  • Abundance surrounds me everywhere I go.
  • I enjoy the success, wealth and prosperity of others.
  • My positive belief in myself is changing my life.
  • My dreams manifest in front of my eyes.
  • I am worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness and fulfillment.
  • I easily attract the things I desire most.
  • I learn from the past, live in the present and plan for the future.
  • I attract positive and rich people into my life.
  • I am open and ready to draw abundance into my life.
  • I am the creator of my own destiny.
283e22dde74bb694.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

Bad things will happen, pain is inevitable: 21 helpful lessons from 2020

Affirmations to the law of attraction that have to be said every day

  • I am receptive to the good that the universe has to offer
  • I firmly believe in my ability to be successful.
  • I am now receiving abundance in both expected and unexpected ways.
  • I constantly strive to raise my vibrations through good thoughts, words, and deeds.
  • I am ready to believe that by raising my vibrations I will attract more of what I desire.
  • My dreams, of course, manifest in reality every day.
  • I see endless possibilities.
  • I am always led to the people who need what I have to offer.
Image: unsplash.com (modified by the author)
Source: UGC
  • I change my life with the law of attraction.
  • The law of attraction is always working in my favor.
  • My thoughts are the architects of my destiny.
  • I am not limited by anything and I have unlimited potential.
  • If i think i can do it.
  • My actions create constant wealth.
  • Everything will work for my greatest good.
  • I get great results in everything I do.
  • I am an unstoppable force that can achieve anything.
fa51becc7f79a536.png?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

10 books that make you think differently about love

ALSO READ: Quotes about the first impression

Law of Attraction - Affirmations for Love

  • I only prefer lasting and happy relationships into my life.
  • I am worthy of a healthy and loving relationship.
  • I happily give and receive love every day.
  • I know the universe will only bring me a loyal, supportive, and loving relationship.
  • My relationships are always fulfilling.
  • I find love everywhere. Life is amazing
  • I see myself as filled with love and happiness.
  • I accept that I am loved infinitely.
  • I go through life knowing that I am loved.
  • I feel the love of the people around me immensely.
  • The more I love myself, the more love I have to offer.
  • I am surrounded by love all the time and everything is fine.
  • I deserve love and I get plenty.
1b1a245cb0c95067.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

What to write in wedding cards: 100+ best wishes and congratulations

Image: unsplash.com (modified by the author)
Source: UGC
  • I advocate and love myself deeply and truly.
  • Every day I get more loving.

Positive daily affirmation law of attraction

  • I achieve my goals every day.
  • I will achieve everything that I set out to do.
  • I have special skills that make me unique and desirable.
  • I'll still win even if I'm the underdog.
  • My determination to win helps me achieve my goals.
  • I know that I have to make smart decisions for myself.
  • I work well under pressure and always feel motivated.
  • I have everything I need to overcome any obstacles that come my way.
  • The universe is full of endless possibilities for my career.
  • I am surrounded by supportive and positive people who believe in me and want to see my success.
  • When I face new challenges, I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
  • I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
  • I have the courage to change my life in a positive way.
  • Every day I become more confident, powerful and successful.
46a6a3442b7a6dbd.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

Over 100 powerful affirmations in the morning to get the day off to a positive start

ALSO READ: 100+ best comments for couples on Instagram

Affirmations to the law of attraction for a specific person

  • My partner loves and accepts me for who I am.
  • I enjoy being loved and appreciated by my amazing, kind and generous partner.
  • I feel safe and secure with my partner.
  • I love to be loved and wanted by my partner.
  • My partner and I feel at home around.
  • My spouse thinks a lot of me.
  • My partner supports me incredibly.
  • My soulmate loves me unconditionally.
  • My spouse is very loving and loving to me.
  • My partner always treats me with the greatest respect and deference.
  • My partner cares a lot about me.
Image: unsplash.com (modified by the author)
Source: UGC
  • My partner and I have a happy and fulfilling relationship.
  • My relationship with my partner is loving, understanding and harmonious.
b677ab69ba151de1.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

50+ nice comments for a drawing on Instagram

Law of Attraction positive affirmations for success

  • My mind is free from self-doubt and I am ready to take on any challenge that comes my way.
  • I am energetic and enthusiastic. Trust is my second nature.
  • I am a strong person who attracts success and happiness.
  • My ability to meet my challenges is limitless; My potential for success is infinite.
  • Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
  • I am brave and ready to act and face my fears.
  • I can let go of old, negative habits and beliefs that stood in the way of my success.
  • I acknowledge my own self worth.
  • Today I give up my old habits and take on new, more positive ones.
  • I focus on my goals and am passionate about my work.
  • I trust my intuition and always make smart decisions.
  • I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
  • Today will be a positive day; I will think positively and get positive results.
c4966db78740f61d.jpg?impolicy=cropped-image&imwidth=256

also read

Over 100 inspiring WhatsApp statuses about life

Affirmations are key to deciphering the law of attraction and creating the life of your dreams. Applying the best daily affirmations of the law of attraction is a step towards manifesting a better life.

ALSO READ: 100+ awesome profile picture comments for Facebook

Tuko.co.ke recently shared over 100 awesome profile picture comments for Facebook. Leaving a comment on someone's picture is a kind gesture and everyone will appreciate it. However, some comments will be enjoyable, but others will not.

It takes creativity and an open mind to write a remarkable comment on someone's picture. Some people find it hard to do, and that's why some of these awesome profile picture comments for Facebook will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr-0tA1pVI

Subscribe to watch new videos

ALSO READ:

  • 100+ good comments for friends pictures on Instagram
  • 100+ beautiful comments for family pictures on Instagram

Source: Tuko.co.ke

https://thedailyhealthjournal.com/law-of-attraction-daily-affirmations-that-will-change-your-life/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Greatest CBD Oil for Ache & Irritation: 2021 Replace

North Olmsted Yoga Studio A New HoriZen offers yoga, health and wellness

Switching Gears With These Transitional Fashion Tips – Noli Yoga